Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Some new layouts and a Sneak Peek!

So far, we are off to a wonderful new year. My husband has been off work for the holidays quite a bit, and it's been quite a treat having him at home. I've been able to get loads done, cleaning house, organizing the remaining stuff at our house, lots of scrapping, and even a little designing. As well as spending lots of time just having fun with my family.

This week I've been working with Darhena's Music of The Soul Kit.
(Image linked)
Music of the Soul
and Mels World's Lil' Holly Kit.
(image linked)
Photobucket

Both are very beautiful kits and have such a great collection of elements and papers!

Check out my layouts!

With Darhena's Music of The Soul Kit

Trisha
Zayn

And with Mel's World's Lil' Holly Kit
Even Dogs love

I have a free Quick Page for you, from my layout with Mel's Lil' Holly Kit.
(click the image to download)
Lil' Holly QP

I hope you enjoy it!

I also have a Template for ya. Made for the January Template Challenge at DigitalArts-Cafe.
(click the image to download)
January Template Challenge

And last, but certainly not least, a Sneak Peek at my new kit, being released on Thursday!!

SneakPeek

Check back I've got a special surprise for 10 lucky people on Thursday!

Have a great one!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the freebie today. I love grayscale and the "oldie" kind of feeling. - DaMomma

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Christmas post on Jan. 07, 2009. Please, notice that I've changed my url(and blinkie). Thanks again and Happy New Year.