Photobucket
Photobucket

Monday, July 6, 2009

Oh happy day!

My camera broke over 2 months ago, and for the past two months I've been waiting on a replacement part for it. I finally got fed up with the customer service department giving me the run around about why this tiny little part had still not been shipped out, that we decided to just go buy a cheapy digital camera. I am so happy to have a camera again, I've been taking pics like crazy! For the past two months I haven't done a lot of scrappin' cause I never had any new pics. But now, I'm on a frenzy! Although the last two pages I made with old pictures from when we were living in Italy.

This great kit by Mel's World over at DigitalArts-cafe, Lost My Way was absolutely perfect for scrapping some old pictures about our travels to Venice.

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

Of course I've also got one of my layouts made into a quickpage for you! Enjoy!!
Click image to download!
Photobucket

No comments: