Photobucket
Photobucket

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Doodles!

I finally got out my Bamboo and played around with it. I'm totally in love now! Time to invest in Illustrator as the free program I have just isn't gonna cut it anymore. :)

A friend of mine on the Mom's community board I'm on asked a few days ago about making doodles. I have never been very good at them, but her post got me interested so I decided to give it a whirl. I like how they turned out.

Beth's CU Doodles contains 65 quality doodles made by me, created at 300 dpi. Includes hearts, clouds, swirls, swirl parts, and other various doodles, also includes one notebook template. Ok for CU/CU4CU/S4H/S4O. Credit not required, but always appreciated.

Photobucket
Close Ups
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

You can find these doodles at:
Scrap It Sassy
Natural Designs in Scrapbooking
The Creativity Box


I hope you like them!

No comments: