Photobucket
Photobucket

Sunday, February 20, 2011

Ivy Scraps Designer Contest

If you have time I'd really appreciate it if you could drop by Ivy Scraps and vote for my mini kit for the 1st week of the designer contest. Voting is HERE I'm bddots (December Daydream) 3rd one down. If you scroll down a little you can see all the previews of all the contestants. And if you drop by the gallery you can get tons of freebies!! Gallery is HERE

This is the preview of my mini kit for Week 1, the theme was Daddy & Me.
Photobucket

Thanks a ton for voting for me!!

One of the challenges at Ivy Scraps was a template challenge. I LOVE making templates so of course, I joined in, and I thought I'd share my template here as well as on Ivy Scraps. If you download it, it's for PERSONAL USE only. Please do NOT use it for SCRAP FOR HIRE or COMMERCIAL GAIN. Please do not redistribute my templates. If someone you know wants the template please direct them to my blog. If you post your finished layout online please give credit for the template. Thanks for downloading!!
Click on preview to download. ONLY available in PSD at this time. Sorry!! :(
Photobucket
Here is the layout that inspired the template.
Gold

Thanks for dropping by!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thank you , d/l finally works ( took 10 min . ! ) very nice eleme3nts in December daydream . We have voted for you :-)