Tuesday, November 18, 2008

An Autumn Freebie

I recently joined a Digital Scrapbooking Community. Well, ok I've joined a few before, but never really kept up with it. I don't know why. But anyway, I joined Digital Arts Cafe, and I love it! The scrappers on that site have inspired me to scrap more. Looking at all their beautiful LO's, I just can't help but scrap every chance I get! There's also a bunch of challenges, that really get my scrappin' creativeness (is that a word) going.

So the whole point of this post is...This mini kit I made, is for a challenge at DAC, the November Color Challenge. I had so much fun making this, that I can't wait til next month, to see if they will have another similar challenge!

Autumn Kit has 5 papers, 3 bows, 2 frames, 2 bracket journal tags, 1 hanging tag (I don't know what these things are really called) and an alpha set.

Photobucket


If you snag this freebie, don't forget to leave a comment, and if you use any of my freebies on a LO, I'd love to see your work. Send me a comment or an email at decemberdaydream@gmail.com.


5 comments:

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 17 Nov [LA 09:00pm] - 18 Nov [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).

Susan said...

LOVE IT BETH!!!!!! Thanks girl.

Heather said...

Thanks for telling me about these, they're fantastic!

KayJay said...

Beautiful kit, thanks so much for playing along - and hey, yep, next month we will have the fun colour challenge up again! ;)
Glad you like it with us,
CU over there
Hugs
Kerri

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 10 Jan [LA 09:00pm] - 11 Jan [NY 12:00am, UK 05:00am, OZ 04:00pm] ).