Photobucket
Photobucket

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

What a fun kit!

Oh my! I had so much fun with Karyn's kit "Sunny With a Chance". The bright colors, and fun elements just make scrapping a layout so easy!! I scrapped pictures of my newest cousin, my other cousin playing with shaving cream, and my son hanging out in the pool. But truth be told, this kit could be used for almost anything!!

(images linked)
Photobucket
Photobucket

Max
SummerSun
Shaving Cream

I also made a QP from one of my layouts, a freebie for you! I hope you enjoy it!

(image linked to download)
Photobucket

Karyn has also created the DigitalArts-cafe VIP Lounge Kit for this month. It is a beautiful kit! I haven't had time to scrap any layouts with it yet, but as one of the subscribers to the DAC VIP Lounge, I look forward to each and every month and the wonderful kits that the DAC designers make for us. Just check out this months, called 'Once Upon A Summer' by Karyn. Absolutely stunning!!

Photobucket

2 comments:

TitanThirteen said...

Hey :o)
This kit is awesome with fantastic colours! I had to download it immediately! lol
Thanks for the QP too, you really are quite talented :o)

Rinachiyya said...

Thank you very much for the lovely QP.