Photobucket
Photobucket

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

50% off store opening sale!!

Real quick post to announce that I am opening a shop over at Ivy Scraps. Great site, you should really check it out! Lots of awesome challenges and some really wonderful ladies!!

http://www.ivyhollowpub.com/ivyscraps/store/

To celebrate I'm having a 50% off sale until the 20th of April. I hope you'll come by and check it out!

Photobucket

And a freebie for you... A few weeks ago marked the end of the Designer Contest at Ivy Scraps. For anyone who didn't get to catch all the great kits made by the contestants I believe you can still find them in the gallery at Ivy Scraps. I'm going to be putting mine up here on my blog, one a week, and then they'll all go in my store as freebies.

First up is 'Remember When' a heritage kit with a beautiful color palette. Hope you like it!! Perosnal Use Only please!!



Thanks for visiting my blog!!

1 comment:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on Apr. 12, 2011. Thanks again.