Photobucket
Photobucket

Friday, May 6, 2011

I LOVE Challenges!

But I never have time to complete all the ones I want to...

Except today. I've completed 3 challenges over at Ivy Scraps. I feel very accomplished today, even though my living room looks like a toy store exploded in it and I haven't mopped my floors in...I don't even know how long :). But at least I'm scrapping!

There are a ton of challenges at Ivy Scraps. I'm not sure if I'll be able to get to all of them this month or not, but I do hope so! So far I've completed the Font Challenge, Scraplift, and the Theme Challenge. And the best part...you get Ivy Leaves (kinda like points) for every challenge you complete, with bonus leaves for using Ivy Scraps products and then at the end of the month they tally up your leaves and send you a coupon for a certain $$ amount off your next purchase! How awesome is that!!

Font Challenge


Scraplift


Theme Challenge


If you have a few spare minutes this month, drop on by and check out the challenges!

Thanks for visiting my blog!

1 comment:

DigiDesDesigns said...

Yay! Way to rock some challenge layouts lol!